The internet is used by Computer Solutions to provide instant remote support to our customers. Through this service, we are able to gain control of a remote PC over the web in seconds, without the need to pre-install software.
Please note that our remote support is only available during working business hours. A minimum of one hour is required.
- End-to-end, 256-bit SSL encryption for compliance with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and other federal and local legislation
- Multi-level, permission-based access
- Auto-revocation of access rights when session is terminated
- MD5 Hash for enhanced security and traceability with file transfers
- Hosted at a leading, carrier-grade data center with restricted, secured access, redundant power, dual HVAC, fire detection systems, and 24 x 7 network monitoring
- Windows 7, Vista, XP & Server 2003 (all including 64-bit); Windows 98, ME & 2000
- Apple Macintosh OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), and 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Broadband connectivity to the Internet (i.e., T1, cable modem, ISDN, or DSL)
To request a remote support session, simply click the link below and follow the installation instructions. PLEASE NOTE: The installation will create a small “calling card” on your computer which will allow you to connect to our support station. We do not have the ability to access your computer without you first initiating a support request and then confirming the request for remote support. Simply having the icon on your desktop and the application on your computer makes it more convenient for you. If you choose to leave the Online Support software installed on your computer, you need not install the software in the future to request a support session, simply click on your online support icon.