Small businesses typically have five or more computers in a network environment. In addition to break/fix repair services for these customers, we also provide business class service. The entire Business Class concept is designed to give you peace of mind, knowing that your computers are running and that if you should have a problem, someone is there to help. We have found that doing a few simple (albeit tedious and time consuming) things on a regular basis will keep your machines running when you need them most.
So what exactly do you get with Business Class Service from Computer Solutions?
First, you get peace of mind. No more crossing your fingers when you push the power button on the computer, hoping it will boot up. In addition to that we will:
* Perform regular software maintenance in the form of Operating System updates, security patches and software maintenance updates on your critical line of business applications
* Maintain your malware and virus protection and perform regular scans to prevent and eliminate malware infections.
* Maintain and monitor data backups.
* Answer questions. Sometimes you just need someone to answer technological questions without worrying whether or not you’re going to be billed for it.
* After hours support. We realize that you are not always working during “normal business hours”. While we pride ourselves on maintaining networks so issues don’t arise in the wee hours of the night, sometimes things happen. You’re taken care of whenever you need it. We also plan maintenance and upgrades at a time convenient for you, so it doesn’t affect your business.
* Maintain accurate records of computer equipment, location and configuration so we can solve problems faster. By keeping track of all your computer equipment we can better isolate exactly where a point of failure is, reducing troubleshooting time and keeping you running.
* Provide a reasonable rate for computer support. By signing up with our Business Class Service, you have a real good idea of how much your IT costs are going to be right up front.
* No labor costs on repairs of your business class computer equipment.
What’s more new hardware and software installations and upgrades are offered to you at a reduced rate just because you’re a Business Class Support subscriber. Rates for Business Class Service vary depending on the size of your business network. For more information and to schedule an informational visit, go to our Contact Us page.