As of Jan, 27 2016:
Job Position: On-Site Residential Support Technician, Part Time
Job Summary: This position is responsible for repairs that cannot be done at our shop, handling and resolving routine computer repair or home network problems or issues at the customer’s location.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diagnose routine computer repair problems and issues at the customer’s location
- Handle one work order at a time, usually on a scheduled basis
- Communicate effectively with other team members to ensure efficiency
- Update and close work orders accurately, completely and as soon as the service is complete in database
- Deliver payment from the customer to the Customer Assistant after service is complete.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, from the perspective of the customer including making recommendations for products and services that will prevent future problems and improve their experience
- Provide remote support when possible to reduce travel expenses and provide immediate service to the customer.
- Fulfill the role of Junior Residential Support Technician when needed and appropriate
Requirements for success include:
- Driver’s License and Reliable Vehicle
- Working knowledge of PC and MAC computer systems, hardware and software
- Working productively with detailed directions and limited supervision
- Ability to reproduce results consistently using given set of guidelines
- Willingness to learn, develop and grow
- Professional appearance and communication skills
- Capable of adapting to change in procedures as frequently as needed
- Good active listening and verbal communication skills: capable of explaining technical information in a way that the customer can understand
If you are interested in joining our team, please take a moment to fill out an application. We will gladly accept your resume, but require a completed application to be considered for employment.
About our company: Founded in 2006 and located on the beautiful coast of Maine, our mission is “to bridge the gap between people and technology. Our Vision “is to be the best computer solutions provider in Maine.”